Action Plan: Session 4
1. Read chapter 19
on Nutrition in the recommended course workbook The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook.
2. Consider starting to eat
a cereal based breakfast.
3. Consider starting to eat
oily fish once a week.
4. Consider consulting a qualified
5. It is best not to make too many
changes to eating all at once.
6. Slowly begin to increase your fruit
and vegetable intake until you are consuming 5 pieces of fruits and vegetables a day.
7. Consider starting to remove
refined carbohydrates in your diet and replace them with complex carbohydrates.
Consider starting to increase water intake.
increasing your fibre intake but do it gradually.
10. Carry on with exercise, relaxation and
11. Consider starting to reduce any excess
12. Switch away from processed
meats like pies, sausages, burgers, ham, etc. to eating more plant foods and low fat meats like chicken and turkey.
13. Start to consume lower fat foods like skimmed milk, low fat cheese
14. Move away from Polyunsaturated fats such as sunflower oil, margarines
and switch to Monounsaturated fats like olive oil for cooking and spreading.
Click here to be taken to Stress Resistant Eating Log