Print out this checklist as a quick reference to remind you
of the important nutritional action to take:
· Increase fluid intake.
· Gradually increase fibre intake
· Increase fruits and vegetables
· Reduce salt intake.
· Reduce animal, saturated fat
· Increase complex carbohydrate
· Switch to a complex carbohydrate
· Reduce amount of refined carbohydrate
in the diet.
· Start to eat one portion of
oily fish per week.
· Cut down on amounts of chocolate,
crisps, cakes, biscuits.
· Reduce alcohol intake to within
Click here to be taken to Alcohol Diary