1. Read chapter 12 course
workbook, The Relaxation and Stress.
2. Carry on relaxation techniques.
3. Carry on exercising.
4. Carry on improving stress resistant eating.
5. Start to use A – B – C log and fill in your activating events,
beliefs and how you are affected. This will show you the link between your thoughts
6. When you have practiced the A – B – C log then start to use
the full A B C D E log and begin to use the techniques outlined in the A B C D E Cognitive Thought Restructuring Record.
7. If you want to learn more about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy/ Cognitive
Behavioural Stress Management a useful book is:
Click here to be taken to Stressful Thinking Self Test